Talbot Court Counselling and Psychotherapy can help with a range of issues:
- Feelings of depression, loneliness, emptiness
- Stress and anxiety
- Lack of confidence or self esteem
- Loss of a sense of direction or belonging
- Sexual Identity
- Bereavement , grief, loss and serious illness ( e.g. cancer, HIV )
- Difficulties in starting, sustaining or finishing relationships
- Relationship problems, divorce
- Career and Work – related problems, bullying, redundancy
- Physical, sexual, emotional abuse
- Sexual addiction
- Identity problems
Deciding to go to a Counsellor or Psychotherapist is a difficult step, but people from all walks of life seek therapy for many different reasons.
Sometimes there is a specific reason; sometimes you may not be clear about what is making you unhappy.
Therapy can help you think about the causes of your feelings and explore the way forward, helping you to make choices in a supportive and safe environment.
Training and Consultation
Alongside offering individual therapy, we also provide tailored training and consultations to meet with a range of needs. So far, we have provided workshops and training sessions for counselors, psychotherapists, teachers, church pastors, vicars, ordinands and community leaders.
- Our specialist areas of expertise includes running workshops on:
- Handling Grief and Loss in the workplace
- Understanding Sexual Addiction
- Working with the Unconscious in the workplace
- Spiritual Issues in Therapy